Malaysian sure are buffet and Japanese food lovers, where to top 2 spots easily go to:
- Shogun, Japanese Buffet @ One Utama, Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Saisaki Japanese Buffet @ Wisma UOA II, Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur
Look Out Point still stays at a romantic and affordable place to have dinner with a nice KL City night view free of charge. Besides Look Out Point, people could opt for Gasoline or Bread and Olive at the same spot as well (recommended by fat_blob).
Jogoya still stays at 4th place, with the cool and beautiful Sky Bar at 6th, and the cheap and nice Yuen Buffet steamboat stay strong at 7th place. We have Tupai-Tupai for the traditional Malay food, Carl’s Jr for the big and expensive burgers and Malaysian favorite Mamak-styled Williams Mamak.
Others worth mentioning are Lemon Garden Café for Hi Tea Buffer, Hajime for a classy Japanese meal, Delicious Café for another expensive treat on western cuisine in Bangsar, and the affordable and homely Bon Bon’s café.
Some notable new comers include Noble House Imbi for some expensive Chinese dining, Matsuba or Rakuzen or Okuchi for a good Japanese meal, or Boat House the hidden Gem of TTDI for a good western meal, or check out Chef & Brew or Cameo Restaurant & Wine Bar for a expensive dinner treat.
For some nice yet affordable choices, we could go for
- Restoran Shabu Shabu @ Bandar Puteri Puchong, Puchong, Selangor
- Food Foundry @ Happy Mansion, Section 17 (Jalan 17), Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Restoran Sate Kajang Hj. Samuri, Satay @ Bangunan Dato’ Nazir, Jalan Kelab, Kajang, Selangor
- Restoran SS2 Murni, Mamak @ SS2, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Lala Chong Seafood Restaurant @ Subang, Selangor