Below is a simple guidelines on how to be a Professional Food Blogger, in our effort to help food lovers to search for tasty and yummy food around Malaysia.
- A camera is a must, where it could be a digital camera or camera phone (at least 1 Megapixel).
- Take a photo of the outlook or entrance or signboards of the venue
- Take a photo of their business card or address
- Take a photo of the content of their menu (don’t need to snap every page)
- Take a few more photo of the delicious food you ordered, with a brief description of what is it
- Write down the name of the place
- Write down the full address (at least the area, like SS2) or direction to the place
- If possible, get the business hour, price range, phone number, ambience
- Write a delicious review (if the food sucks, let others know as well)
- Let us know of their specialty
- Rate them (1 star for lousy, 5 star for heavenly yummy)
- Don’t review more than 1 venue in a single post (separate them into individual postings)
- Don’t forget the name of the place and location (take a photo of the signboard or name card if possible) – a good food is useless if people can’t find them
Happy hunting and blogging!